EVERETT, Wash. - Three people were arrested after a tip led deputies to seize drugs from a hotel room in Everett.
Deputies said they received a report that a large amount of cash and illegal substances was found in the hotel room around 2 p.m. Saturday.
Deputies then served a search warrant on the hotel, located in the 130 block of 128th Street S.W. – just west of McCollum Park Athletic Field.
In total, deputies said they recovered 270 grams of cocaine, 307 oxycodone pills, .7 grams of MDMA/meth substance, 34 xanax pills, 82 grams of marijuana, a digital scale and $7,000 in cash.
Two men and one woman were arrested and booked into the Snohomish County Jail.
More news from KIRO 7
- Krispy Kreme tells college student it's time to stop reselling the doughnuts
- 2 children killed, 1 injured in fire at Lynnwood apartment, fire officials say
- Armed suspect killed in officer-involved shooting in Parkland, deputies say
- Washington State Patrol investigating homicide in Olympia
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.