Here's how to contact KIRO 7 News
If you would like to contact KIRO 7 or kiro7.com, you can call us, or write to us by email or snail mail. Please read the tips below to determine where you should direct your e-mail.
KIRO 7 News
2807 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
Phone: (206) 728-7777
Click one of the following for more emailing options
- News Tips: Let us know if you see breaking news or have a story for KIRO 7 News
- News Comments: Share comments or questions about the on-air news or news department.
- Digital Staff: Share comments or questions about kiro7.com news stories or other online content.
- Engineering: Questions about TV reception and digital television.
- Programming: Comments and questions on TV shows, program schedules and station information.
- KIRO 7/kiro7.com Sales: For sales-related questions.
- Community Relations
- If you have a news item you'd like to share with KIRO 7 News, or want to let us know about a breaking news event in your area, select "News Tips"
- If you have a comment regarding a KIRO 7 News newscast or on-air news story, select "News Comments."
- To suggest an idea for a KIRO 7 News Consumer report, select "Email the newsroom."
- If you would like to comment on a non-news program on KIRO 7, select "Programming."
- If you have a comment regarding CBS network programming, visit the network Web site.
- If you would like to comment on stories or navigation on the kirotv.com Web site, select "Digital Staff."
- If you would like information about advertising opportunities on KIRO 7 or kiro7.com, select "KIRO 7/kiro7.com Sales."
- If you would like information about public service announcements, events, job shadows, auction contributions and community involvement, please contact "Community Relations."
- If you want to contact us about closed captioning, click here for contact information.