STANWOOD, Wash. — Police in Stanwood released surveillance footage of two armed robbery suspects who hit two stores overnight.
The first happened at a Little Caesar's pizza shop off 72nd Avenue Northwest.
Scroll down to continue reading
- Why Michael Bennett tells TNT "I probably won't be back" with Seahawks
- Railroad investigator says its wrong to point a finger at train engineer
- Grace period ends for Washington state's distracted driving law
- Tacoma family among victims of crash in Mexico
- Passport to fly domestically? What Washington residents need to know
The second happened about 30 minutes later at the Lake Goodwin gas station about nine miles away.
Police are concerned the robbers could strike again.
Police say the suspects robbed the Little Caesar’s store at about 8 p.m. Monday. They demanded money while pointing a gun at store employees.
After they left the pizza shop, they drove to a Lake Goodwin gas station and robbed it at gunpoint less than an hour later.
© 2021 Cox Media Group