MARYSVILLE, Wash. - Washington State Patrol troopers arrested a driver on suspicion of DUI in a two-car head-on crash in Marysville.
The crash happened about 10 p.m. Saturday on State Route 9 near 172nd Street Northeast.
The crash caused the road to be blocked in both directions.
Both drivers were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, troopers said.
No other injuries were reported.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- Woman sent to hospital after posing with octopus on face
- Car crashes into bus stop in Marysville, injuring three
- Historic Bothell produce market threatened by Sound Transit 3 plans
- Teenager shot in leg during robbery in Magnolia, police say
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.