Crews have been working to clear Seattle streets after several Metro buses were stuck on slick roads Monday.
Police closed the intersection at North 46th Street near Green Lake Way after seven buses got stuck.
KIRO 7's Gary Horcher was at the scene where one bus broke its chains and they wrapped around the axles. Several passengers walked home.
In the West Seattle neighborhood, multiple Metro buses on 35th Avenue Southwest at Southwest Avalon Way were stalled.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle driver arrested in snowball rage incident
- Squatter ransacks, destroys Beacon Hill woman's apartment
- Snow hits W. Washington again; roads icy and classes cancelled Tuesday
- Semi carrying live chickens crashes on I-5 in Olympia
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.