BELLEVUE, Wash. - A pot shop in Bellevue was held up by an armed man late Monday night.
It happened at the Novel Tree on 130th Avenue near Northup Way.
Just before midnight, a man with a gun walked in and threatened three employees, according to Bellevue police.
Two workers ran out of the store and the third one ran to the back of the business. No one was hurt.
Bellevue police said it's not yet known if the gunman took anything.
More news from KIRO 7
- Three-alarm fire destroys string of Ballard businesses, injures one firefighter
- Body found inside car pulled from Star Lake, deputies say
- Push to exhume bodies in King County
- Government says rainbow crosswalks could be unsafe
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.