KENT, Wash. - Deputies are investigating after they found a body inside a car that was pulled from Star Lake in Kent on Monday.
Investigators believe the body is of a 20-year-old man from Auburn who had been missing since Sept. 30.
Sgt. Ryan Abbott with the King County Sheriff's Office told KIRO 7 the man's brother called deputies after he found parts of his car near a boat launch at Star Lake.
When the King County dive team got to the scene, they pulled the car out and found a body inside.
See raw video from the scene in the video window below.
More news from KIRO 7
- Three-alarm fire destroys string of Ballard businesses, injures one firefighter
- WhyHotel opens in Seattle, offering pop-up concept that's expanding across the country
- Government says rainbow crosswalks could be unsafe
- Woman managed to get past security and onto Delta flight
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.