SPOKANE, Wash. - The tallest building in downtown Spokane is for sale.
The Bank of America Financial Center, a 288-foot office tower built in 1981, was listed for sale Wednesday morning.
The Spokesman-Review says real estate agents expect the building will sell for more than $55 million.
The sale includes the 20-story building and an eight-floor parking garage connected to it by a skywalk.
More news from KIRO 7
- Woman says her Amazon device recorded private conversation, sent it out to random contact
- Identity of mystery man 'Kenny' revealed
- Scientists discover opioids in some Puget Sound mussels
- South Sound 5th-grader takes his own life, parents urged to talk to their kids about suicide
- "Tone Deaf" - Seahawks' Doug Baldwin rips new NFL anthem policy
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.