In some cases, it is Cyber Monday; in other cases, it’s sales that will stretch into an entire cyber shopping week, but either way, the discounts are continuing for holiday shoppers.
With Thanksgiving coming the latest it can this year, shoppers are rushing to get their holiday gift-buying done in time, and retailers are more than happy to help with Cyber Monday sales coming on the heels of Black Friday deals.
According to the National Retail Federation, more than 165 million U.S. consumers plan to either jump-start or finish holiday shopping by Monday. Sales could top $730 billion this year, the NRF reports.
Below are links to some retailers hosting Cyber Monday deals and a few of the deals you can snag online Monday.
Here is a list of links to some retailers participating in Cyber Monday deals:
Barnes & Noble
Beats by Dre
Bed, Bath and Beyond
Dick's Sporting Goods
Some Cyber Monday deals you can find online now:
- Google Pixel 4: 64 gigabytes, unlocked - $599
- Apple MacBook Air: 13-inch, 8GB RAM, 128GB - $699
- "Star Trek" DVDs: save up to 60% on select "Star Trek" titles
- National Geographic STEM toys: Save up to 20% on select National Geographic science, technology, engineering and math toys
- iPhone XR: from $599 or $399 with trade-in
- iPhone 8: from $449 or $329 with trade-in
- Apple Watch: Apple Watch Series 3 in space gray from $199
- Dooney & Bourke: Pebble Grain Small Lexington purse - $110.99-$198
- Belk & Co. ring: 5-carat t.w. green amethyst and diamond oval ring - $475
- Under Armour: Under Armour Charged Impulse athletic shoes - $56.25
- Modern. Southern. Home: Rhapsody six-piece quilt bed in a bag - $39.99
- MacBook: save up to $300 on select models
- Canon: EOS Rebel T6 DSLR with two lenses: $399.99
- Dell: Dell Inspiron 15.6-inch touch-screen laptop: $299.99
- Vizio: 75-inch P-Series Quantum TV: $1,499.99
- Michael Kors: hooded packable down puffer coat - $96.99
- Tommy Hilfiger: men's French rib pullover - $35.75
- Instant Pot: seven-in-one programmable 8-quart pressure cooker - $69.99
- Alfani: men's Billy low-top Oxfords - $19.99