Multiple people were arrested within 24 hours after two burglaries in Lewis County, deputies said.
On Wednesday morning, deputies responded to an interrupted burglary in the 600 block of State Route 506 in Toledo. When deputies arrived in the area, they located two suspects and arrested them.
On Thursday morning, deputies responded to a report of burglary at a home in the 2400 block of Seminary Hill Road in Centralia. The victim gave deputies a description of two vehicles that fled. A Centralia officer saw one of the vehicles and detained the driver. Officers located the second vehicle but the occupants had fled. Two individuals were located and taken into custody but one remains at large.
“The work by this office, and our law enforcement agency partners, have ensured the individuals involved will be held responsible for their crimes. These incidents effect all of us in our community, and the actions of these criminals will not be tolerated," said Lewis County Sheriff Rob Snaza.
Anyone with information is asked to call Lewis County Sheriff's Office at 360-748-8286 or Crime Stoppers of South Sound at 800-222-TIPS(8477).
More news from KIRO 7
- Teenager shot and killed in Tacoma
- Police: Disabled man attacked in N. Seattle; racial slurs used during incident
- Recent earthquakes in Alaska, South Pacific catches eyes of scientists in Northwest
- Safety concerns force changes at popular Tacoma park
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.