WHATCOM COUNTY, Wash. - The Whatcom County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding a man who’s been missing for months.
Ritchie Ambrose Collins was reported missing on April 30 after National Park Service rangers found his car parked at the Colonial Creek Campground. Rangers say his car had been there for about two weeks.
Deputies searched the North Cascades National Park where the campground is located, which consists of several miles-long trails, but have yet to find him.
Collins is 58 years old, 6-feet-1-inch tall and weighs 275 pounds. He has brown eyes and brown hair.
If anyone has information on his whereabouts, they’re asked to contact Detective Ken Gates at 360-778-6613.
More news from KIRO 7
- Teen shot on board metro bus in gang retaliation
- Seattle to pay $1.55 million after cyclist’s tire got caught in streetcar track
- Radioactive equipment removed from Harborview campus months after spill
- Suspect identified in fatal stabbing of 25-year-old woman at Cal Anderson Park
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.