ARLINGTON, Wash. — Detectives are investigating after a man’s body was found Sunday near Blue Stilly Park in Arlington.
The body was found around noon off the park access road by people who were walking their dog.
Snohomish County authorities said there was evidence the man had been shot several times, but the official cause of death will be determined by the Snohomish County Medical Examiner.
Detectives with the Major Crimes Unit believe the man had been killed in the last few days.
The victim is dark skinned and appears to have been in his early 20s.
Anyone with information about the man’s death, his possible identity or who has recently reported someone missing who matches the description is asked to call the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office anonymous tip line at 425-388-3845.
More news from KIRO 7
- $1 million nationwide warrant for suspect in woman's beheading death in Washington
- Witnesses report man firing shots from deck; part of Lake City Way closed
- Police: 1 dead after crash on I-5 caused by wrong-way drive
- Seattle becomes first major city in U.S. to enact plastic straw, utensil ban
- Dog on 520 Bridge leads police on crazy chase
Cox Media Group