OLYMPIA, Wash. - Washington's Lottery has released its list of “luckiest stores” in Puget Sound for 2017.
The list is for retailers who have sold the most Scratch tickets with prizes worth $1,000 or more in the previous year. While this may not mean you’ll hit the jackpot, it certainly can’t hurt.
The top 10 “Luckiest Stores” around the Puget Sound are:
- Hilltop Red Apple at 2701 Beacon Ave S in Seattle - 12 big wins
- Fred Meyer at 365 Renton Center Way SW in Renton - 10 big wins
- Safeway at 1207 S 320th St Federal Way - 10 big wins
- Safeway at 101 Auburn Way S in Auburn - 10 big wins
- Safeway at 5802 134th Pl SE in Everett - 10 big wins
- Safeway at 13308 Meridian E in Puyallup - 9 big wins
- Safeway at 200 S 3rd St in Renton - 9 big wins
- Promenade Red Apple Market at 2301 S Jackson St in Seattle (recently closed) - 9 big wins
- Fred Meyer at 16735 SE 272nd St in Covington- 9 big wins
- 76 Food Mart at 2601 N Stevens St in Tacoma- 9 big wins
More news from KIRO 7
- Two in custody, 1 at large in SeaTac home invasion
- Man injured in drive-by shooting outside marijuana shop
- Presiding Judge: ‘I have serious concerns' about proposal to cut probation in Seattle
- Police officers are on both sides of I-940
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.