ABERDEEN, Wash. - A man and a woman from Hoquiam were shot in the backyard of an Aberdeen home early Sunday.
At 4:10 a.m., Aberdeen officers were dispatched to a report of a two people shot in the area of the 1000 block of Ash Street. Officers arrived to find a 21-year-old woman and a 26-year-old man, both from Hoquiam, who had been shot in the backyard of a home.
They were taken to Grays Harbor Community Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
As Aberdeen officers investigated at the scene, Hoquiam officers spotted the suspect vehicle on Cherry Street in Hoquiam.
When officers tried to stop the car, one person got out and ran.
A Cosmopolis officer, as well as deputies and K-9 from the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office, were called in to help.
Three men, a 39-year-old from Hoquiam, a 29-year-old from Aberdeen and a 34-year-old from Aberdeen were all arrested for investigation of first-degree robbery.
Aberdeen detectives processed the suspects’ vehicle and are currently processing the crime scene and home for evidence.
More news from KIRO 7
- Police investigating crash in Everett that killed 2, including toddler
- Child with autism locked out of school
- Deputies arrest second suspect in Port Angeles triple homicide
- Seattle council to vote on controversial tax for new waterfront project
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.