As the foster care system becomes more overburdened by the opioid epidemic, a group in Everett is working to keep mothers with their children.
On KIRO 7 News at 6 p.m., Joanna Small goes inside a methadone clinic to talk with mothers who are also addicts about the life-changing program.
The full story will be available at this link later tonight.
More news from KIRO 7
- Two motorcyclists killed in Shoreline crash
- House found empty after hours-long standoff in Mukilteo
- Three assaulted at King County Courthouse on same day
- Kent babysitter arrested after assaulting baby in her care
- Burger restaurant catches fire in Kent
© 2019 Cox Media Group.