Skyline High School was on lockdown Wednesday after staff discovered a potential threat Wednesday afternoon.
The lockdown ended shortly after 2:40 p.m. after nothing of concern was located at the school, according to the King County Sheriff's Office.
Staff planned to move students to the stadium area so law enforcement could conduct a thorough search of the building. A SWAT team was among police responding.
In a 1:45 p.m. update, a spokesperson for the Issaquah School District said students were not moved to the field, and no arrests had been made..
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- 71-year-old woman assaulted in West Seattle
- Family of Auburn man found dead in trunk asks community for answers
- ATF releases profile of persons of interest behind arsons at Jehovah's Witnesses halls
- Seattle officer fired for punching woman fights to get job back
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 Cox Media Group