SEATTLE - Seattle’s Old Spaghetti Factory closed its doors Friday night.
The Seattle location at 2801 Elliott Avenue has been open for the last 46 years.
The restaurant announced over its website that its last day in service will be December 23.
“Thank you for the memories in Seattle,” the announcement reads.
Trending stories from KIRO 7 News:
- Man captures video of enormous spider carrying away mouse in home
- Arlington woman says she and friend were drugged at local bar
- Bertha has stopped under this downtown Seattle street
- Tacoma pregnant woman carjacked, dog stolen
- 4 taken to hospital after Bellevue condo fire
© 2018 Cox Media Group.