SEATTLE — UPDATE: Seattle police said Wednesday morning that Rebecca A. Amoureux has been found and is back with her family.
The Seattle Police Department is asking for the public's help in finding 22-year-old Rebecca A. Amoureux.
Amoureux, who goes by Anna, has been missing since Nov. 1 from downtown Seattle, according to authorities.
Police say Amoureux could possibly be in crisis, and is unfamiliar with the area.
Earlier Tuesday, Seattle police sent out this tweet:
MISSING: Rebecca A Amoureux, (goes by Anna) 22, since 11/1 from downtown. Possibly in crisis, does not know area. Call 911 if located. pic.twitter.com/Mux4K4VcgP— Seattle Police Dept. (@SeattlePD) November 7, 2017
Anyone with information of Amoureaux's whereabouts is asked to call 911.
This is a developing story, stay with KIRO 7 for ongoing updates.
- Starbucks opens first Italian bakery in Seattle
- Woman says teacher threatened to 'put a bullet' in her son's head
- Missing person killed in Bothell crash
- Live Updates: 45th District Senate race, Dhingra vs. Englund
- Black Friday 2017: Target ad released; Belk, Costco, BJ's also out
Cox Media Group