SEATTLE - The Seattle Seahawks will wear their "Action Green" color-rush uniforms on Thursday Night Football against the Los Angeles Rams.
Russell Wilson and company will sport the current version of the neon green uniforms for only the fourth time.
The Seahawks are 3-0 in games when they sport their color-rush jerseys – beating the Los Angeles Rams 24-3 on Thursday Night Football in 2016, beating the Arizona Cardinals 23-15 on Thursday Night Football in 2017 and beating the Minnesota Vikings 21-7 on Monday Night Football in 2018.
Fan versions of the "Action Green" jerseys are available for purchase at all four Seahawks Pro Shop locations and online.
In addition to the jerseys, Thursday night will also be a special event as the Seahawks are set to induct Paul Allen in the team's Ring of Honor. Click here to read more.
Kickoff on Thursday is scheduled for 5:20 p.m.
More Seahawks news from KIRO 7
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf surprises local teachers with $200 gift cards
- Russell Wilson on D.K. Metcalf: ‘He can be a Hall of Famer if he wants to be'
- Doug Baldwin moving his focus from football to philanthropy
- Seahawks acquire DE Jadeveon Clowney from Houston Texans
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.