RENTON, Wash. - The Renton Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing man.
Police say Kaijson Noilmar left the 17900 block of 105th Place Southeast on March 7 in a white 2002 Acura and was headed to work in Auburn.
Noilmar is described as 5 feet, 11 inches tall, weighing 220 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
Police said Noilmar “suffers from memory loss at times from (a) previous injury.”
Anyone with information on Noilmar’s location is asked to call 911 and reference Renton Police Department case 19-2926.
MISSING PERSON gone 3/7/19— Renton Police Dept. (@RentonpdWA) March 14, 2019
Kaijson Noilmar. left 17900 blk 105th Pl SE Renton, headed to work in Auburn driving a wht 2002 Acura. He is 511/220lbs with blk hair and bro eyes. He suffers from memory loss at times from previous injury. call 911 if you see him- RPD case 19-2926 pic.twitter.com/OuZAkjtq5X
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- Fatal motorcycle crash snarls I-5 traffic in Downtown Seattle
- Driver in stolen vehicle causes crash near Renton
- Washington students will skip school Friday for youth climate strike
- Unvaccinated kids: Schools in Western Washington most at risk for measles
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.