SEATTLE - The Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) is offering a limited number of free Good to Go! sticker passes before tolling begins on the new State Route 99 tunnel.
The tunnel opened on Feb. 4 and tolling is scheduled to begin in the summer of 2019, but no specific date has been announced.
To receive a free sticker pass, drivers will need to fill out a short online survey.
WSDOT said the free sticker passes will be mailed within four weeks while supplies last.
The sticker passes are limited to one per person and drivers must currently use the SR 99 tunnel or plan to in the future.
Those who receive a free sticker pass will need to activate it by adding it to their Good To Go! account.
WSDOT offers four different kinds of Good To Go! passes, but said the sticker pass will work for most tunnel drivers.
Drivers planning on carpooling in the I-405/SR 167 express tolls lanes, those who have a motorcycle and/or those with metal in their windshield will need a different pass. Click here to read more.
More news from KIRO 7
- Pedestrian struck by multiple vehicles on I-5 in Everett
- Detectives: 2 teens, one dead, identified as suspects in Puyallup store owner murder
- Hundreds attend May Day march, rally in Seattle
- 5 students hurt, 1 critically, when bounce house flipped by wind
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.