EVERETT, Wash. - A pedestrian has been hit by multiple cars on southbound I-5 in Everett.
It happened just south of SR 526, also known as the Boeing freeway, at about 4:45 a.m. Thursday.
The victim’s condition is not yet known.
Washington State Patrol, fire and medics are at the scene. As of 6:30 a.m., three lanes were blocked and traffic was backed up 7 miles.
All lanes were open by 7:45 a.m.
More news from KIRO 7
- Pedestrian struck by multiple vehicles on I-5 in Everett
- Detectives: 2 teens, one dead, identified as suspects in Puyallup store owner murder
- Hundreds attend May Day march, rally in Seattle
- 5 students hurt, 1 critically, when bounce house flipped by wind
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.