A man was taken into custody after police say he fled from a stolen vehicle Thursday morning in Edmonds.
Before 10 a.m., police said the incident started with a suspicious vehicle near 181st and 85th Place.
The car turned out to be stolen and occupied by a 23-year-old man.
Police said the man got out of the car and fled.
Officers located the suspect with a drone and took him into custody. He'll be booked on multiple charges, police said.
More news from KIRO 7
- Sound Transit under fire for student fare enforcement on first day of school
- Coast Guard suspends search for two missing from boat near Mercer Island
- Boys jump off bicycles to avoid being hit by Kitsap Transit bus; bikes damaged, driver cited
- Prosecutors: Man high on meth breaks into Seattle home, eats Raisin Bran
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.