The Thurston County Sheriff's Office is asked Rochester property owners to be on the lookout for a 20-year-old man who has been missing since last month.
Matthew Anfeldt was last seen at Speedway Grocery located at 19202 Old Highway 99 Southwest at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 28. Deputies said he was in a delirious state and a correlating medical emergency could have easily followed.
He is described as 5 feetd,d 7 inches tall and weighs 120 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black and gray Chicago Bull sweatshirt, gray sweatpants, no shoes and did not have his phone.
Investigators are asking property owners in the area to check all outbuildings, crawl spaces, tall grass and wooded areas.
Deputies said in a tweet, "a search with canines has been done and another is to follow this upcoming week."
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective. Hamilton, 360-688-6696.
More news from KIRO 7
- WA Lottery lists Puget Sound's 'luckiest stores' in 2018
- Charges: Local youth pastor arrested after confessing to raping family member
- Remains found in 1971 identified as missing Aberdeen teen
- Police arrest man accused of lying in wait outside sex shops to assault employees
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.