Washington State Trooper Rick Johnson said he was left speechless after responding to a crash on State Route 167 on Sunday afternoon.
Three vehicles were involved in the accident on State Route 167 near 180th Street. One of the cars ended up on top of the car in front.
There were no injuries.
More news from KIRO 7
- "Armed and dangerous" White Center attempted murder suspect wanted
- Burglars steal $1000K in Magic the Gathering cards from Bothell board game café
- Police looking for suspect after man assaulted outside downtown library
- Seattle shooting: 2 dead, 2 injured; suspect in custody
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
Cox Media Group