Seattle police officers are investigating after a man was assaulted outside the downtown Seattle library Saturday morning. The incident occurred in the 1000 block of 5th Avenue.
Witnesses reported the incident to 911 shortly after 8:30 a.m.
The man was brought to Harborview Medical Center for treatment.
Police are still investigating the assault.
More news from KIRO 7
- Teen shot, killed after knocking on wrong apartment door, police say
- Rare 1921 Babe Ruth card California man bought for $2 is real, expert says
- African American teens say they were denied jobs at Six Flags over hairstyles
- Kale named one of the ‘dirtiest', most pesticide-contaminated veggies in new report
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.