Bellevue police are asking the public to be on the lookout for an urn containing ashes that was stolen from a woman's moving truck.
Police said thieves stole the urn, which carried her husband's ashes, from her U-Haul Wednesday night near Eastgate.
Police described the urn as a black box, and it has David S. Francis inscribed and other personal items.
Anyone who finds the urn is asked to call Bellevue police.
More news from KIRO 7
- WATCH: Tim Eyman's confrontation at the Seattle mayor's office over $30 car tabs
- Proposal aims to add Wi-Fi, food trucks, deliveries to national parks
- Man dead in shooting at Kent apartment complex
- Homeless using boat stuck on Lake Washington; neighbors want it moved
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.