Squirrels in northern Michigan were apparently busy preparing for the winter. A car that was in storage over the cold months has been discovered as the hiding place for the critters’ bounty of pine cones.
He gave a reminder to those who store cars during the winter: “Remember to check your engine bays this time of year! The squirrels are sneaky. This was my friends car today.”
The pine cones had expanded because of the heat from the engine, but the car worked OK once the pine cones were removed, WDIV reported.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Police: Teen primary suspect in all 4 Federal Way murders
- Amazon, Starbucks react to Seattle head tax
- Deer hit by car lands in back seat, kicking wildly
- Mariners' Robinson Cano suspended 80 games for drug violation
- University of Washington Academic Student Employees go on strike
© 2019 Cox Media Group.