DUPONT, Wash - The Pierce County Sheriff's Department is holding an employment and resource fair for military spouses on Thursday.
The fair will run from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at DuPont City Hall.
"Be prepared for on-the-spot offers," deputies said.
Officials said all job seekers are welcome and those interested in attending should dress professionally, be prepared to be interviewed and bring a resume.
"We offer excellent pay and benefits, rewarding and challenging duties and the pride of serving your community," deputies said.
Are you a military spouse looking for a great career? We are hiring! Come meet our recruiters this Thursday 10/10 at the Dupont City Hall from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. We offer excellent pay & benefits, rewarding & challenging duties, & the pride of serving your community. pic.twitter.com/UOB5FniT7I— Pierce Co Sheriff (@PierceSheriff) October 7, 2019
More news from KIRO 7
- Three-alarm fire destroys string of Ballard businesses, injures one firefighter
- WhyHotel opens in Seattle, offering pop-up concept that's expanding across the country
- Government says rainbow crosswalks could be unsafe
- Woman managed to get past security and onto Delta flight
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.