TACOMA, Wash. - Firefighters have extinguished a fire that was burning at a commercial building in Tacoma.
Flames ignited Friday night in the 5400 block of 6th Avenue.
Officials said crews put up a ladder to investigate where the source of smoke that was seen from the roof was coming from.
Crews determined the fire started in a laundromat that was in the building.
No injuries were reported and officials did not say how much damage was done.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- Earthquake in Southern California raises concerns about ‘The Big One' in Washington
- Loved ones identify man killed by Poulsbo Police
- $900k worth of meth, heroin and more seized from Bremerton home
- VIDEO: Watch a replay of the Fourth of July fireworks
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.