PIERCE COUNTY, Wash. - The Pierce County Sheriff's Department is asking for help in finding a 37-year-old missing University Place mother.
Detectives said Rachael Collins was last seen by her family Aug. 12, when she left home to ride the bus to an unknown location.
Officials said Collins posted a photo on her Facebook page the day she disappeared and has not been active on social media since.
Collins is described as white, 5 feet, 9 inches tall and 180 pounds. She has brown hair and green eyes.
Collins may also go by Rachael Harris and has a tattoo of praying hands on her right arm, detectives said.
Police said Collins is known to visit the Hilltop neighborhood in Tacoma and Lakewood.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to give the Pierce County Sheriff's Department a call.
More news from KIRO 7
- WATCH: Suspect arrested after chase, attempted carjacking
- Samuel Little: FBI releases chilling confessions, sketches of 5 unknown victims of serial killer
- Skagit Valley teen pleads guilty in crash that killed father of 2
- State Board of Health votes to ban flavored vaping products
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.