SNOHOMISH COUNTY, Wash. - Troopers are investigating a DUI crash that blocked three lanes of southbound I-405 near State Route 527 Friday.
Washington State Patrol said a truck driver was moving into the high-occupancy vehicle lane when a speeding driver of a Mazda CX-5 struck the left rear of the truck.
The CX-5 than struck the guardrail before rolling twice, troopers said.
Troopers said the driver of the CX-5 was driving under the influence.
One driver suffered minor injuries.
The driver of the CX-5 was taken into custody.
More news from KIRO 7
- Beloved Lakewood barbershop owner murdered in strange, sprawling crime spree
- Police identify suspect in Rainier Beach homicide
- Rare video shows glacial outburst on Mount Rainier
- Nordstrom at Northgate Mall shuts down permanently, paves way for redevelopment project
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.