PULLMAN, Wash. - Washington State football coach Mike Leach has filled out his staff after losing six assistant coaches in the offseason.
The Cougars announced Monday that Leach filled the final four openings on his staff with the hiring of Mason Miller, Matt Brock, Steve Spurrier Jr. and Tyson Brown.
Miller comes from Nevada and is the new offensive line coach.
Brock replaces Eric Mele as special teams coordinator. Mele will now coach of the running backs. Spurrier will be the outside receivers coach. He is the son of legendary coach Steve Spurrier.
Brown replaces Jason Loscalzo as the head of the strength and conditioning program.
The Cougars previously hired Tracy Claeys as defensive coordinator, Kendrick Shaver as safeties coach and Darcel McBath as cornerbacks coach.
More news from KIRO 7
- Report: Popular items sold on Amazon, Walmart, others are counterfeit
- Seattle food truck owners report unprecedented surge in thefts, vandalism
- Daylight saving time 2018: Seven things to know about ‘springing forward'
- Semi crash closes WB I-90 at Ellensburg
- 1 killed, others injured in avalanche near Stampede Pass
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.