TACOMA, Wash. — Mayor Victoria Woodards also announced a special emergency meeting for Thursday to discuss how to help tenants and to investigate alleged housing violations.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Pete Carroll on Michael Bennett, Richard Sherman: "Sometimes guys can't hang with what's expected"
- Police: Man found spying on woman, 7-year-old daughter in swim club shower
- The 14 most dangerous sunscreens for kids, according to experts
- Man wanted in series of Rite Aid robberies
- Unlicensed Federal Way masseur charged with sexually assaulting clients
© 2020 Cox Media Group