A stunning video from out of Victoria, British Columbia shows a close orca encounter.
The video was shared on Facebook by Paul Keene.
"So I’m having breaky at Jam Cafe this morning with my fishing buddy Bob Fraumeni...and he pulls out this vid that he took yesterday off Race Rocks. “Got a pretty good shot of some orcas yesterday bud” he says," Keene wrote.
Keene says Fraumeni took the video just off the coast of Victoria. See his post below but be aware there is GRAPHIC LANGUAGE.
- Man sentenced 28 years for Renton woman's gruesome murder
- Sticker shock over Seattle's new sugary drink tax
- Landslide danger at Rattlesnake Ridge in Yakima County causes evacuations
- Stay away from romaine lettuce for now, consumer group warns
- Seattle-area man buys house using bitcoin-like currency
Cox Media Group