SEATTLE — Seattle Pride festivities will kick off this weekend with Saturday’s Pride in the Park Festival.
The event at Volunteer Park will start at 12:15 p.m. with drag queen storytime from Cookie Couture at the festival’s Mothership Main Stage, followed by a performance by Supertonics at 12:35 p.m.
The rest of the day’s events will go as follows:
- 1:00 p.m. - Stephanie Anne Johnson at Mothership Main Stage
- 2-6 p.m. - Roller disco dancers at Supernova Space Station
- 3-7 p.m. - Go-go dancers at Supernova Space Station
- 3:05 p.m. - Catwalk competition for prizes at Mothership Main Stage
- 3:25 p.m. - Brittany Davis at Mothership Main Stage
- 6 p.m. - Moon Palace at Mothership Main Stage
Pride in the Park will also feature food trucks and alcohol gardens, as well as booths for face painting, fairy wing decorating, advocacy information and resources, and a galactic glitter salon.
This will all tie into Seattle Pride’s 2023 “Galactic Love” theme, which is “all about celebrating the LGBTQIA+ community as one big, beautiful extravagant galaxy.”
©2023 Cox Media Group