SEATTLE — Supporters of Republican Jinyoung Englund have released an ad that pokes fun at Seattle-- but for Englund it's also a serious attack.
"Hey eastside, it's Seattle, we don't have enough liberal politicians. Do Seattle a solid, send Manka Dhingra to the Senate," the commercial begins.
Republican Jinyoung Englund also used Seattle as a weapon during a recent debate.
"I've never called Seattle a boogeyman because they are a real threat," said Englund. "The policies coming out of Seattle, whether it is heroin injection sites, whether it's the city income tax."
Scroll down to continue reading
- Infant discovered inside slain woman's home; suspect saught
- Man sentenced to prison for raping mother, says he blacked out
- Missing Mount Vernon man in Silver Alert found dead on remote service road
- Popular Seattle-area trail could be logged and 'dramatically changed for decads'
- 5 teens charged with 2nd-degree murder in rock-throwing death
© 2020 Cox Media Group