SEATTLE — The home of the Seattle Mariners will be known as T-Mobile Park next month.
The name change will begin in January of next year and run through Dec. 2043.
T-Mobile branding throughout the ballpark will be implemented over the coming months.
The company said most of it is expected to be finished by Opening Day on March 28, when the Mariners take on the Boston Red Sox.
On T-Mobile Tuesdays, some fans will get surprise seat upgrades and free items.
According to T-Mobile:
T-Mobile customers will get some extra perks including fast-track entry, discounted tickets and exclusive offers on merchandise.
More news from KIRO 7
- Tornado caused 'catastrophic damage' in Kitsap County, sheriff says
- PHOTOS: Damage from Tornado in Port Orchard
- 'Porch pirate' chased, captured by neighbors; also captured on video
- Power outage causes death of 6.2 million chinook salmon fry at state-run hatchery
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group