Everybody's favorite characters from Nickelodeon's Paw Patrol are coming to Seattle in April for "Paw Patrol Live! Race to the Rescue."
The following times and dates were announced for the four-show stop in Seattle:
- Monday, April 2, 6:00 p.m. McCaw Hall
- Tuesday, April 3, 10:00 a.m. McCaw Hall
- Tuesday, April 3, 2:00 p.m. McCaw Hall
- Tuesday, April 3, 6:00 p.m. McCaw Hall
McCaw Hall's website describes the show as, "Featuring a cast of everybody’s favorite PAW Patrol characters and presented by VStar Entertainment Group and Nickelodeon, 'PAW Patrol Live!' shows that 'no job is too big, no pup is too small,' and shares lessons for all ages about citizenship, social skills and problem-solving as the characters each use their unique skills and teamwork. The show includes two acts and an intermission, and engages audiences with Bunraku puppetry, an innovative costuming approach that brings the PAW Patrol characters to life on stage with their vehicles and packs"
Tickets range from $22 to $138, and are on sale now. Customers can save up to $5 per ticket when they order 10 or more.
More news from KIRO 7
- Family of former WSU quarterback Tyler Hilinski releases statement
- Judge declares Seattle man's truck 'his home'
- Law allows some students to come back to class even after arrests for loaded guns
- Mom calls school assignment racist
- Two dead, others injured after avalanche near Cle Elum
Cox Media Group