Want to own a piece of the old Safeco Field? You can now bid on signs and letters that were throughout the stadium.
The auction includes letters from the press box that spelled, "Welcome to Safeco Field," custom "No Smoking" signs and the "Code of Conduct" sign.
Items range from a couple hundred dollars to about $1,500.
The auction started Aug. 1 and ends on Aug. 12. Here's a link to where you can bid.
Safeco Field had been partnered with Safeco Insurance since their first naming deal in 1998. The ballpark opened in summer 1999.
T-Mobile acquired the naming rights in 2018. The name change started in January and will run through December 2043.
More news from KIRO 7
- Woman sent to hospital after posing with octopus on face
- ’Terrifying’: Panic after report of man with gun making threats at Federal Way Walmart
- Husband reflects on wife who died in fatal Cascades fall, UW professor admired by students
- Business owner frustrated over light rail construction in Tacoma’s Stadium District
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.