Netflix announced it's releasing a new three-part documentary that will delve into the mind of Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates as he tries to solve some of the world's most persistent problems.
The "Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates" docuseries "offers an unprecedented peek inside the mind of the celebrated tech visionary, business leader, and philanthropist," officials with the streaming service said Tuesday.
The series was directed by Academy Award-winner Davis Guggenheim ("An Inconvenient Truth," "He Named Me Malala").
"Davis had the idea of making a documentary that looked at the big projects I take on that are risky and might not happen otherwise, and that was interesting to me," Bill Gates told Entertainment Weekly.
"Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates" is set to premiere Sept. 20 on Netflix.
More news from KIRO 7
- Marysville police investigate after woman says CPS imposters tried to take son
- Seismologists: Seismic event underway that could increase risk of large earthquake in region
- Grand jury indicts Everett woman in connection with murder of federal prosecutor Tom Wales
- Mayor ‘evaluating the best approach' after unsanctioned homeless camp pops up near Green Lake
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.