LYNNWOOD, Wash. - Officers with the Lynnwood Police Department are asking for the public’s help in finding a missing 19-year-old woman.
Police said Kaliya Sullivan was last seen Monday at 3 p.m. in the 20800 block of Highway 99 wearing a black coat with a hood, black Vans shoes and had a black backpack and longboard with her.
Sullivan is described as 5 feet, 2 inches tall and 171 pounds.
“Her family reports that she has significant mental health issues and may appear to be in significant crisis and/or having a severe panic attack. She is known to frequent quiet locations, such as parks, to be alone,” police wrote in a news release.
Anyone with information on Sullivan’s location is asked to call 911 or Detective Arnett at 425-670-5669.
Missing Person - Help us locate Kaliya Sullivan (19 yo) - 5'2", 171. Last seen 4/15 at 3pm in the 20800 blk of Hwy 99 with a backpack and a longboard. She may appear to be in mental health crisis or having a panic attack . She is known to frequent quiet places like parks. pic.twitter.com/P7WHdwfrZ1— Lynnwood Police (@LynnwoodPD) April 17, 2019
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- Police looking for 2 persons of interest after body found in abandoned truck in Kent
- Teen girls’ softball coach arrested in undercover child sex sting
- Gig Harbor police looking for escaped African cat
- Four people from Washington sickened by salmonella linked to recalled tuna
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.