Light rail service between Tukwila International Boulevard and Angle Lake Stations is shut down due to a power outage.
Just before 9 a.m., Sound Transit officials said they noticed a loss of traction power, and trains began turning back at the Tukwila Station.
Sound Transit officials said an alternate shuttle bus service was en-route to help riders reach their destinations. Click here for more information.
All other stations are being served with delays.
Sound Transit officials gave the following instructions to riders:
- For service toward Tukwila International Blvd or Seatac stations riders may use RapidRide A Line on International Blvd and ride north.
- At Angle Lake Station, board RapidRide A Line on International Blvd at S 200th St and ride north to Seatac or Tukwila International Blvd stations.
- At Seatac Station, board RapidRide A Line on International Blvd Station at S 176th St and ride north to Tukwila International Blvd Station.
- For service toward Angle Lake or Seatac stations from Tukwila International Blvd Station, riders may use RapidRide A Line at Bay 1 and ride south.
- At Tukwila International Blvd Station, board RapidRide A Line at Bay 1 and ride south to Seatac or Angle Lake stations.
- At Seatac Station, board RapidRide A Line on international Blvd Station at S 176th St and ride south to Angle Lake station.
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
© 2020 Cox Media Group