PORT ORCHARD, Wash. - The Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office is welcoming in a new K-9 tracking team.
The Sheriff’s Office said K-9 Blue and Deputy Williams spent the last few months undergoing over 400 hours of training in obedience, tracking, protection work and building/evidence searches.
“They are looking forward to serving the community as a K-9 Tracking Team to make Kitsap County a better place to live, work and visit,” deputies wrote on Facebook.
More news from KIRO 7
- Deputies: Man kills brother at construction site, surrenders at JBLM
- Boeing unveiling software update to 737 MAX following two fatal crashes
- Kayaker: I had my life jacket on, which definitely saved my life
- At least three Seattle Starbucks vandalized this week
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.