A hawk is recovering at a wildlife shelter after it was found injured over the weekend.
Trooper Chelsea Hodgson said a good Samaritan found the injured hawk on State Route 16 in Port Orchard.
The hawk was taken to West Sound Wildlife Shelter, where it is healing.
More news from KIRO 7
- WATCH: Car crashes into downtown Seattle doughnut shop
- Investigation underway after barista stabbed in grocery store
- Canlis employee suing Uber after fatal sidewalk crash
- Pierce County median home prices up again; no break in rents, either
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.