Heat Advisory goes into effect for the Seattle area and south along the I-5 into Oregon Monday from 10am to 9pm. Highs will be in the low 90s for the Puget Sound area.
- Heat Advisory issued for Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia for low 90s heat
- Starts at 10 a.m. Monday
- Slowly increasing overnight temperatures
- Download the KIRO 7 Weather App
The peak of the heat will be Monday and Tuesday with highs in Seattle in the lower 90s.
We'll drop back to the upper 80s for Wednesday through the end of next work week with possibly some falling temperatures to the lower 80s by next weekend. But it will be quite a while before we see cool days like the past few.
No rain is in sight.
More news from KIRO 7
- Kent police officer killed in line of duty
- PHOTOS: 1 Kent police officer killed, 1 injured in pursuit of suspect
- Baby found dead after mom left him alone for 10 hours while she worked, police say
- Remains of Washington woman missing since 2016 found near Snohomish
- Edmonds church offers safe parking to people living in cars
Cox Media Group