SE Productions and Lumen Field will launch an outdoor dining series in Seattle. The series launches Thursday, Feb.18 and continues every Wednesday to Sunday until March 7.
Local chefs and restaurant owners have been working together to create “Field to Table,” where Lumen Field will become a giant outdoor dining room. It will be covered and have heated outdoor spaces.
Founder of SE Productions Sam Minkoff said, “We’re beyond excited to partner with Lumen Field to offer a dining series that not only benefits our chef partners and industry professionals, but also provides consumers an opportunity to experience outdoor dining in a truly one-of-a-kind environment. We’re proud to leverage the massive footprint of the football field and operational infrastructure to ensure that we exceed spacing and distancing requirements, as well as all local, state and national guidance.”
Groups of two to six people from a maximum of two households will be able to dine together. Masks will be required when you’re not seated at your table.
Dinner will cost $100 per person plus tax and service charge. You’ll be able to view the menu, make a reservation, and pay online. Alcoholic and non- alcoholic drinks can be purchased through contactless, cashless ordering on-site.
The first chefs to kickoff the event are Jason Wilson of The Lakehouse and Roy Breiman of Columbia Hospitality. Seating is available at 5:15 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
The chef lineup confirmed so far includes:
- Jason Wilson (The Lakehouse) – Feb. 18
- Roy Breiman (Columbia Hospitality) – Feb. 18
- Matt Lewis (Where Ya at Matt) – February 19
- Sabrina Tinsley (Osteria la Spiga) – Feb. 25 and 26
- Dre Neeley (Gravy on Vashon) – Feb. 28
- Maximilian Petty (Eden Hill) – March 3
- Jason Stoneburner (Stoneburner) – March 4
- John Sundstrom (Lark) – March 5
- Trey Lemont (Jerk Shack) – March 6
- Liz Kenyon (Rupee Bar & Manolin) – March 7
You can make a reservation and get more information at Field To Table.
Cox Media Group