RENTON, Wash. - Crews are working to put out a fire next to a power station in Renton on Friday night.
Renton fire officials said they were responding to a report of a fire inside the Bonneville Power Facility.
When crews arrived after 8:30 p.m., they found an electrical fire next to the power station.
The fire produced a large amount of black smoke that could be seen miles away.
A KIRO 7 crew was at the scene, where a tank of oil was burning.
There were no reports of injuries.
- Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dead
- Unauthorized skate park built on Green Lake island; police report taken
- King County votes to require warning signs outside faith-based pregnancy centers
- For climber who died on Mount Rainier, summiting achieved his dream
- VIDEO: Coffee Recalled For Viagra Like Ingredient
© 2019 Cox Media Group.