A 64-year-old woman hiking Kendall Katwalk Trail near Snoqualmie Pass fell and died Wednesday, officials said.
King County sheriff's officials said the woman fell several hundred feet.
She was located around 3 p.m. and died from her fall, officials said.
Information will be added here as it's learned.
More news from KIRO 7:
- Two women found dead in University District apartment
- Police: Woman charged with killing 2 baby daughters scoured internet for ways to kill
- No classes at 4 major school districts as contract battles continue
- Skateboarder Cory Kennedy sentenced to four years in prison after killing friend in DUI crash
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.