One fatality was reported after a Southwest Airlines plane with a damaged engine and a broken window made an emergency landing in Philadelphia on Tuesday, officials with the National Transportation Safety Board said.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Minnesota grandmother sought in deaths of husband, Florida 'lookalike' killed for ID
- Unintended consequences possible from ban on sub-minimum wage for disabled workers
- Suspect arrested following hostage situation at Kirkland gas station
- Two killed in Mount Vernon crash
- 6 most impressive benefits offered to Amazon employees